Are you expanding your leadership?
Conrad works with amazing clients – like you! – who like to play and have a good time, and who invest in themselves by being fully present and committing to the coaching relationship. They understand that leadership is not only about getting things done, it’s also about soft skills and emotional intelligence. Some of the ways Conrad’s coaching may impact your leadership are by helping you to:
- Be intentional and mindful as a leader or a high-achiever
- Identify and bring your values to life in your everyday world and work
- Get out of your own way
- Deal with the emotions all leaders face
- Gain strategic or tactical focus or traction
- Bring attention to the way you use language and where it might be limiting you
- Explore all your options so you can better choose what to say yes to and what to say no to, because you can’t do it all
- Discover your best path forward in complex situations or issues
- Listening at a high level and serving as your accountability partner
To learn more about how coaching can help you achieve your leadership goals, schedule a Pre-Flight Session with Conrad.
If you’re not familiar with coaching, the leading professional organization for coaches, called the International Coach Federation (ICF), defines coaching as: “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
Coaching is typically done in bi-weekly phone calls lasting 60 minutes. During these calls, Conrad serves his clients by:
- Creating structure for the client to fully process a situation and feelings
- Asking powerful questions
- Listening at a high level
- Empowering clients to elicit the skills and creativity they already possess
- Challenging them to set goals and deepen learning
- Championing the discovery of their unique values and purpose
Conrad Hayter delights in taking focused, intentional action to awaken passion in others and better our world. As a young man, working on his family’s farm, Conrad cultivated a passion for people, nature, improvisation, and travel.
A decorated veteran of the Air Force, Conrad was stationed in California and deployed around the world installing navigation equipment to guide pilots to their destinations. From the South Pacific island of Kwajalein to the sands of Qatar, he sought to learn from others, experience new cultures, and build tight-knit, goal-oriented communities.
Conrad is a Co-Active® Coach with The Windsock Group, a faculty member for the Co-Active® Training Institute, and managing partner at Nature’s Select™, a biological lawn care company. He has more than a decade of entrepreneurship and small business experience and holds advanced degrees in Systems Electronics, Agri-business Management, and Supply Chain Management.
Conrad derives love and energy from within and from others, especially his amazing wife Jenny, his Golden Doodle Cameron, as well as his friends, family, and colleagues. He spends his free time exploring the world, collecting bourbon, volunteering, and reconnecting with nature on the banks of the New River and beyond.